How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Gupta Your Own Question
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8013
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Gupta is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there anything to help me, my male organ sort of does a

Customer Question

is there anything to help me, my male organ sort of does a disapear job. In other words, it goes into the body, and I have to pull it out.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 9 months ago.


This is technically called a buried penis, and it is generally a normal phenomenon.

Losing weight can help reduce the pubic fat and make it more prominent, but otherwise it may be not be something to be worried about.

If it is causing other problems as well, like difficulty in urination, erection etc, or if it worsening, then a consultation with a urologist may be useful,

Read more here

Warm regards

Dr Gupta, MD