Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Driving...4 lanes. Roadway and cars suddenly tilts in my

Customer Question

Driving...4 lanes. Roadway and cars suddenly tilts in my vision about 50 degrees for about 45 seconds... very frightening. Wife wants me to go to e.r. I say wait for g.please. in morning... opinion? (I am diabetic 2. Last sugar about Oct 14 - 175)
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Your wife is right: The safest course of action is to go to the ER and get checked out.

Could it be something simple like a 6th nerve palsy? Sure.

But it might be something much worse.

Better safe than sorry.

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

let me know what the ER doc had to say if you have a chance

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
He will not go to e.r
North to Dr. Says he ate some sugar and "all is well." Symptoms is too serve for that answer . Wife is going to step her foot on the 6th cranial and get an answer ... on the curving roads ...or increase life insurance...

Us men can be obstinate at times....

Increasing life insurance seems like the best option at this point.

Perhaps he will see his primary care MD today??

Dr. Rick MD FACS