Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am currently having horrible vertigo but it is not every

Customer Question

I am currently having horrible vertigo but it is not every day. I can't walk or see well when it is occurring. In the past 2 days I have had a terrible headache. I had a concussion in June and the radiologist found a small brain cyst when he did a CAT scan. Could the vertigo be a symptom of my cyst or post concussion?
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: I had it on the 17th and could not get out of bed. I did not occur again until the 21st and 22nd. Both of those days were terrible for me. The headaches started on the 23rd and I had bad vertigo yesterday. I am also feeling very tired and nausea, but am not vomitting.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have taken noritriptylene and effexor for the past 4 years. I did fly last Thursday and Sunday but did not have any issues with my ears. I have started menopause.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

did the headache and vertigo start after the concussion?

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.

just click send to reply