Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS.MD
1725470

On the lower left side of my stomach I have been getting

Customer Question

On the lower left side of my stomach I have been getting weird feelings. The only way I can describe it is when I was pregnant the feeling of the baby moving and rolling. There is no pain and not followed by gas.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 9 months ago.

The sensation of something moving inside the abdomen like a baby occurs when the intestines are dilated with excessive gas. Movement of the dilated intestines causes the sensation.

Excessive gas occurs due to indigestion - the food remains in the intestines and ferments producing the gas.

You can take a medicine called GasX, available without a prescription for relief. Digestives like Pepsein will also help.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if you need more information. If not, please click on a positive rating to leave feedback.