How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to talk to a psychiatrist. I feel like my personlity

Customer Question

Hi I want to talk to a psychiatrist.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I feel like my personlity types constantly change randomly And I'd like to know about enneagram I haven't talk about this with a doctor.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had schizophrenia two times. 4years ago, and then I recovered then 2years ago again.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 12 months ago.

Can you tell me more about your problem? Any medications? Any medical problems?

Expert:  khagihara replied 12 months ago.

How old are you?