Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I went out last weekend and drink heavily the next day I

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hi. What seems to...
Hello
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I went out last weekend and drink heavily the next day I nearly passed out I did not fall or anything just felt very strange and un steady. Since then I haven't drunk any alcohol but have had dizzy spells
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I go tomorrow but I am getting very worried it's a brain tumour I am in no medications and usually healthy although on that night I didn't eat a lot I am also a small build
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
10/20/2016
Doctor: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Anthony Bray, MD

Hello!

Nothing in your history suggest to me worry of a brain tumor ...

That seems to be an exaggerated fear on your part ....

If you have ongoing concern as to dizziness then that symptom might deserve further attention. Do you feel light headed ? Do you on the other hand have a sense of vertigo?

Any nausea ? ( that may be associated with light headed feeling and may be common symptom after episode of heavy drinking )

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you so much
No nausea feeling just dizzy and head feels
Heavy
Do you have any ideas as to what it could be ??

Hello again,

Description of "head feels heavy " is common with sinus congestion ..

I would be on watch for progression in that direction ...

Let me know if you should note other symptoms or have further questions or concerns ...

No reason to think brain tumor though !! Not suggestive of that so I hope that you may worry less in that regard!!

Best regards ***** *****!

Anthony Bray MD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you so much
Xxx

You are very welcome !

Take Care !

Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor