How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Abid Your Own Question
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Leakage of urine - male 78 yr, no -- ptilosec, simvastatin,

Customer Question

leakage of urine - male 78 yr
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no -- ptilosec, simvastatin, flomax,
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: had radiation for prostrate cancer
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Have you had fresh Ultrasound to see prostate ?

Do you have frequency in urine ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

It would be ideal for you to have ultrasound , to look for any new growth in Prostate that could be the reason of urine leakage .

Please get fresh Ultrasound along with Urodynamic study to look at all matter please .

Regards .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Are you there ...