How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the name of these watery lumps by hip? I had a

Customer Question

what is the name of these watery lumps by hip? I had a doctor diagnose but can't remember the name. thought it start with an L
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: 3 years not sure if its hard or soft. itis firm
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I fell three yeras ago onto my wrist and broke it. the force pushed me backward and I landed on my butt. I think that sac of watery thing in my hip started because of that. do you know the names of these watery contusion things?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 year ago.

HI Dr Ashori here.

I was wondering if you could upload a picture, that would help.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 12 months ago.

Hi there, could you upload a picture? It would make it easier for me to make a diagnosis.