How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm I have a lump or blister inside my bottom lip can u help

Customer Question

hi I'm paul I have a lump or blister inside my bot***** *****p can u help me plss
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: its a bit hard I have had for couple years and I have sqized clear fluid out of it some times its not sore
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would like to now if I could buy some thing to put on it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
is some one going to answer me
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
am I going to get an answer
Expert:  Ashley Mires replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Ashley Mires, an Internal Medicine Specialist, and I am sorry that it took so long but I am here now and I'm more than willing to help you with your question if you're still willing to accept my help. Would you prefer to talk on the phone or via chat?