How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ashley Mires Your Own Question
Ashley Mires
Ashley Mires,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 35
Experience:  Internist at Chest & Critical Care Consultants
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Ashley Mires is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had lower back surgery went through my stomach to bc of l5/s1 det disc I've had major problems ever since an now my muscle spasms bad I need my pain meds just to move and my alazopram to control the spasms will u help please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I lost my job bc of it an lost my insurance I was getting my meds until then and now I can't do anything an can't c a doc bc of the no insurance and can't pay for it I need ur help to get my meds I was getting 120 10/325 loritabs a month and sixty 2mlg alazopram for the spasms a month and it helped dramtically
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need my medication so I can start trying to get back to my quality of life and work again please help me get my medication
Expert:  Ashley Mires replied 12 months ago.

Hi, there this is Ashley Mires, and I'm an internal medicine specialist in California. I believe that the following website will be able to help you obtain your medication; they're dedicated to helping patients in similar situations as you are, and I highly suggest reaching out to them. Here's the link to their site: