Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My girlfriend woke up to this pimple blister like bump on

My girlfriend woke up to this pimple blister like bump on her inner thigh she worried its serious. She also scratched it.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Please attach a photo here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the pictures

Thanks for the reply.

There is an inflammation and allergic rash. It seems like an insect bite or allergic reaction. I would recommend you to apply hydrocortisone 1% cream over the area and cold sponging. It will get better in couple of days. Do not scratch it.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.