How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Anil Your Own Question
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9511
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr.Anil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I cannot achieve any kind of erection, even with

Customer Question

I cannot achieve any kind of erection, even with masturbation. Very scared. Age 63 white male. Very low T, in the 300's, and free testosterone is for a 100 year old man per chart and my blood work. What can I do and who should I see as a specialist?
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: So, so. I feel very tired much of the time and don't sleep well. Annual physical scheduled next month. Blood work in May looked good with exception of issues above.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Can't think of any.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
I understand your concern.

Well as you are suffering from Erectile dysfunction with low testosterone levels so now line of treatment may include

Testosterone replacement therapy
Sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra) and tadalafil (Cialis).
Use of intraurethral suppositories,the vacuum device, and intracavernous injection.
Placement of a penile prosthesis. This is a surgical option.
Combination therapies like
Sildenafil Plus Intraurethral Prostaglandin E1
Oral PDE-5 Inhibitors Plus Intracavernous Injection of Prostaglandin E1
Sildenafil Combined with an Oral Alpha-Antagonist
Intracavernous Prostaglandin E1 Combined with Oral Alpha-Antagonist
Vacuum device and intracavernous injection therapy
Testosterone Plus Sildenafil
For treatment you need to see a Urologist for further evaluation and management.
I hope this helps.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 year ago.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.