Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a swollen belly-will go to the bathroom 2 times at

Customer Question
I have a swollen belly-will...
I have a swollen belly-will go to the bathroom 2 times at night with diahrria.
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: about 1 year.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: acid reflux
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
10/14/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you could have colitis or inflammatory bowel syndrome or severe irritable bowel syndrome or bowel allergies to gluten or milk lactose.

how old are you?

you need to see a GI doctor to have your bowels evaluated.

you may need a colonoscopy or CT scan to check your abdomen.

Family Physician, Doctor