How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a hx of a-fib, and tonight I'm experiencing some

Customer Question

I have a hx of a-fib, and tonight I'm experiencing some irregularities with my blood pressure and pulse. My systolic is in the low 90's and my diastolic in the low to mid 40's. I just want to know at what point should I seek medical care. We have a very high deductible so I hate to go to the ER, but I'm concerned.
JA: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?
Customer: Systolic pretty much consistent but diastolic goes from low 40's to low 50's. Pulse was upper 80's and is now low 60's
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Take thyroid med, propafenone and metoprolol
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

What symptoms are you experiencing ?