How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife has a aneurysm that extends from heart to top of

Customer Question

my wife has a aneurysm that extends from heart to top of legs. our doctor only knows of one doc that fixes this and that is in slt lake city ,,, is ther any in cal
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: parents died of heart
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 11 months ago.


This is Dr. Bonilla.

I understand your concerns.

I don't know of a specific doctor in California. Big medical centers usually have speciality clinics. Your chances to find a doctor that can operate on your wife are higher if you look into these hospitals:

  • UCLA Medical Center. Los Angeles, CA.
  • UCSF Medical Center. San Francisco, CA.
  • Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital. Stanford, CA.
  • Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

Let me know if you have any other questions.