How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ashori Your Own Question
Dr. Ashori
Dr. Ashori, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 603
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ashori is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

You maybe able to help. iwas in montreal and saw and over

Customer Question

you maybe able to help. iwas in montreal and saw and over the counteradvert about a drug thatcould cure urine leakage and increase sex potency. i did not take the name down. do you know of anypills tha could do the same thing?
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: yes first time general health good only milldhigh bolld pressure i take 5 mlg of norvase per day
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ashori replied 9 months ago.

Hi Dr. Ashori here, please give me a moment to reply.

Expert:  Dr. Ashori replied 9 months ago.

Well there isn't any medicine that's over the counter that would help, I am very familiar with the OTC meds and unfortunately most of those ads aren't always accurate.

I am assuming you have prescription meds such as ditropan? That's a good medicine and can help a lot with urine leakage.

Last resort is a surgery to install a valve.

Expert:  Dr. Ashori replied 9 months ago.

Hope my answers were helpful.
Please click on "Rating" if you don't have any other questions so that we can complete this transaction.

Dr. Ashori

Expert:  Dr. Ashori replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, otherwise please Rate this post so that I can get paid for my answer.

Hope I was helpful.


Dr. Ashori