Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

My heart rate is 39 what should i do? iam on dyalisis but my

Customer Question

my heart rate is 39 what should i do?
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: iam on dyalisis but my cardiologist did an caroid ultrasound andheart ultrasound an d said every looked good
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no she is aware of my conditions and took me off coreg
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

The good thing is that you let your doctor know and she is aware of your condition and she took you off the coreg that you were on as that may have been the cause of your low heart rate.

The other important thing in addition to the heart rate is to have a look at the blood pressure.

If your blood pressure is low or you are feeling dizzy then you must be seen ASAP in the hospital.

But if you are feeling fine otherwise and your blood pressure is normal then you can follow up with your doctor.

You should keep a close eye on your heart rate and your blood pressure in the meantime.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that

is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards