How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was involved in a car accident and was overly injured i

Customer Question

Hi there i was involved in a car accident and was overly injured i take pain killers for an arm that constantly causes pain, but my worst thing is the fact i can't sleep it drive me crazy i have insomnia or worse than that ill be up for 3 days and finally all asleep when i just do. can you please help me with something that will knock me out at night, i can't stand this anymore is also have very bad anxiety so any help with the two would be greatly appreciated with a script so its legal,Kind regards, James
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi there re you there?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
You should ask your doctor to prescribe sleep aid like nitrazepam or trazodone.