Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My bruising on the penis and it scrotum is swollen he has a

Customer Question
My bruising on the...
My bruising on the penis and it scrotum is swollen he has a high fever and they're saying that he was abused but nobody touched him I was here with him all day long can it be anything
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
10/7/2016
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Usually bruising is due to traumatic rupture of the urethra and trauma can be inflicted or can be due to sexual intercourse. Trauma can be accidental like history of fall or trauma by any sharp object. So it can be traumatic injuries other than abuse as well.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor