Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!
I'm Janne Nissinen a board certified physician. please give me a moment to read your question. Please note that all answers given here are for information purposes only and do not substitute a visit to a physician.
While swallowing batteries is not recommended, they usually pass through without any difficulty. Depending on a the size of the battery, if very large could get stuck in the intestines causing a blockage. But again, in most cases there is nothing to worry about.