Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

If a person is perscribed hydracodone and has been on it for

Customer Question

if a person is perscribed hydracodone and has been on it for years and primary doc seys the person has no side effects from it will keep he or she from getting a valid health card? sey 60 mgs a day
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications? Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: cellcept 2grams daily prograff 1mg 2daily norvasc10mg daily lipitor 20mg daily allipurinol 20mg daily vitamind 1000mg daily hydracodone 15mg ac needed every 6 hors 4 tims daily allergy pennacillian
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today.

You should not have any problem getting a valid health card (medical insurance) as long as you are taking prescribed medication as directed by your doctor.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you