Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I am 70 yrs old had a stent installed 10 yrs ago. today i

Customer Question

I am 70 yrs old had a stent installed 10 yrs ago. today i have had a ear rregularity right ear similar to what you get in an airplane as well a pulsing in that sale are corresponding to the beating of my heart.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I am diabetic pills only Januetta lisinopril and a statin i take. my concdern is the pulsating in my right ear. No pains whatsoever i weigh 260 # 6' 1"
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not that i know of just never had this pulsating in my ear right side surrounding my ear I also am on aspirin and plavix since my stent
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

are you still having this pulsing in your right ear now?

this pulsing could be due to an inner ear infection or from sinus congestion or fluid in the inner ear.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
still have pulsing i drove 1100 miles to my home in sw fl wed worked on my air cond in my home yesterday extremely hot while working, then got ac working let it run all night and i got cold while sleeping. I do have heart disease hence plavix and aspirin since stent with lisinopril and metrotopol since stent installed. I can go to clinic tomorrow and get ekg or whatever the pulsing in my ear is new to me in my 70 yrs???

I see.

this hot and cold temperature increases chances of having an inner ear infection which can cause fluid in the inner ear and pulsing in the ear

you may need a course of antibiotics and steroid pills to decrease inflammation in your inner ear which can help your symptoms.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I AWAIT YOUR CAL(###) ###-####

you have to pay extra for a phone consultation services.