How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 1946
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been suffering from scabies for 5 years; now it

Customer Question

I have been suffering from scabies for 5 years; now it became Norwegian scabies. My scabies is resisting to Permerinth, Stromectol, Ivermectin by taking them for long time on and off. The condition is out of control by now and I cannot find a doctor who can help me. I would like to be admitted to the hospital and get the proper treatments.Please help me.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry you have suffered so long. Are you saying that the areas are "crusted" indicating Norwegian Scabies/" Where are you located? Have you been evaluated for HIV,