How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Josh Your Own Question
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5683
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Josh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a building contractor that is experiencing right pain.

Customer Question

I'm a building contractor that is experiencing right testical pain. It was uncomfortable about two days ago. Now almost unbearable. Doesnt agrrivate when i cough.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.


Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

On a grade of 1 to 10 how would you rate the pain?

Burning urination?

Have you noticed testicle swelling?

Itching in groin?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Waiting for your reply…


Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.


I am sorry to hear about your problems.

Well, these symptoms can occur in any of these conditions-

-Inflammation of the vas and the seminal vesicles
-Epididymitis-It is the inflammation of the epididymis
-Orchitis (inflamed testicle), It can be caused by an infection from many different types of bacteria and viruses.

To treat, it you would need Antibiotics -- if the infection is caused by bacteria, Anti-inflammatory medications and Painkillers.

You need to consult your doctor, for detailed examination of the scrotum, testicles, and penis. Also a A scrotal ultrasound should be done. You need to undergo- Complete blood count, Urine test, Urine flow study for complete diagnosis.
You should wear loose undergarments, and avoid doing any exercises.
Please do not ignore your symptoms, and get it clinically evaluated by doctor.
Please make an appointment with Urologist for evaluation and management.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards