Dr. Ashori
Dr. Ashori, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

I'm trying to do a search for a friend who has been

Customer Question

Hi, I'm trying to do a search for a friend who has been suffering from debilitating nausea for several months now. They've run every GI test to find nothing. The last Dr suggested it may have something to do with 'nausea center in brain'. No vomiting, anti nausea drugs don't help. It's worse first thing in morning and with food. lactose intolerant, some nervous, anxious, stress issues as well. She also has fibromyalgia which has flared up in her jaw - extreme pain there? Since all Drs have ruled out an GI issues, where does she turn from here?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: She tried an anti anxiety med that helped but doesn't get rid of the problem. This has been going on about 6 months now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: These are the symptoms she gave me so all I have to go on for now. Thanks!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ashori replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I am here to help you. Give me just a moment to read and think about your case and I'll reply in just a moment.

My research indicates that this likely is from a "central" process. It actually seems that there is always an underlying causes. For many it seems to be lack of sleep or excess stress. Do you think your friend suffers from either.

Other data I came across shows that some patients actually are reacting to certain foods, clothing material or chemicals in their environment. This seems really difficult to track and diagnose.

Any other information you can provide for me?

Please click on "Rating" in order to close this case and complete the transaction.
Dr Ashori

Dr Ashori

If you are done with this conversation please click on "Rating" so that I can get compensated for this case.

In order for me to be paid for this conversation please complete it by clicking on "Rating".
Thank you.