DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Im 32 year old male in the past 12 months i have had stress

Hi im 32 year old male in the past 12 months i have had stress test ecg (multiple) an angiogram and 24hr holty monitor all have come back normal.
I am 118kgs and have been for the past few years i dont have high blood pressure taken today by doctor is 122 over 82 i dont have hight sugars in bloods everything all comes back as fine.
I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and anxiety and more and more recently my anxiety has been gettingout of control especially around my health. Every day i experience pain and stress with my fibromyalgia i try to meditate and relax but i have done almost no exercise except working in my sedatary job and daily house hold chores. Due to the pain.
I have been told that it must be part of my fibro why i get left arm numbness and my chest gets smalls pains sometimes also on left hand side. My diet is not the greatest but i dont think bad with maybe a bad meal twice a week and i dont like to drink an iced coffee daily.
My question is given my bloods are fine and i have had all the heart tests and been given the all clear and told not to worry am i at risk i have even started to freak out if i have take away food or somethi g like it will instantly bring on a heart attack i need some help and advice thanks.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily

Thanks a lot for your question

Considering your symptoms and results of all the lab work up it does not appear that you have any serious illness at all. Fibromyalgia can lead to all the symptoms which you have mentioned. If you have not been put on any medicines yet I would suggest that you should talk with your doctor about starting Duloxetine or Pregablin. That will help in relieving your symptoms. Duloxetine is preferable as it will also help in relieving your anxiety as well. Just relax you does not have any serious problem and you will be feeling better after starting the above mentioned treatment.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Are you with me ?

Do ask if any more question

Regards