Thanks for all these additional details.
I can understand your concern.
Well, It sounds to be nerve root compression, The compression of lumbar nerves L4 or L5 or sacral nerves will cause such symptoms.
Also muscle pull would cause such symptoms.
Kindly follow these measures-
1. Application of ice packs on lower back for 15 minutes can be done three-four times a day.
2. Use of Local analgesic cream would be helpful.
3. Back brace can restrict movements, and help in quick recovery.
4. You should avoid any lifting or pushing / pulling weights or heavy objects.
5. Stretching exercises for your lower back can help you feel better and may help to relieve nerve root compression.
6. You can take help from physical therapist. Physical therapy includes various modalities like Short wave diathermy,Infra red,Wax therapy ,these will be helpful.
7. You can take OTC Tylenol.
If symptoms doesn't improve then stronger anti-inflammatory with painkiller action can be prescribed.
Please follow these above measures, and get it clinically evaluated from your doctor.
It may take up to 2-3 weeks, to be completely free from symptoms.
Hope this helped
If you have any further question then you can ask me.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.