Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My wife and I have been married 30 years last April - We

Customer Question
Good afternoon, My wife and I...
Good afternoon,
My wife and I have been married 30 years last April - We have 9 Grandchildren and they seem to bring something new bug home every day - I'd like to have another resource for antibiotics - We are both currently suffering from Sinus Infections with 3 of the nine kids - The kids are taken care already through their doctor - but the last thing tammie and I want to do after work is head to the doctor, clinic or er - Kaiser already costs us an arm and a leg - Is it possible to just get Zithromax for this sinus right here online? We seem to get this a few times a year and it's what works for us...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2016
Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Respected Eric , you can have z pack 250 mg avaialble as over the counter , contains Azithromycin for your sinus infection .

2 Capsules stat followed by once a day for 3 days .

Good luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”

Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor