How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is I need of a specialist, he already has his mri

Customer Question

my husband is I need of a specialist, he already has his mri scan and x rays. he's been out of commission for 3 weeks now unable to walk or stand straight up..we have no insurance and he needs to get back to work.. willing to pay out of pocket but healthcare cost is extremely expensive
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: gabapentin
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: cyclobenzaprine, oxy codone ibuprophin
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry about your husband.

what does his MRI scan show?

how old is he

we are here to answer medical questions, we don't take on patients here for therapy.

he should apply for state medicaid insurance or for medical insurance right away. even with a pre-existing condition, he can get insurance.

or he can see a doctor at a local university medical center hospital where they see patients who don't have insurance.