Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I took an Ibuprofin and now I feel like I'm about to jump

Customer Question
out of my skin....
I took an Ibuprofin and now I feel like I'm about to jump out of my skin. Did this last night all night. Didn't even think about the Ibuprofin. Is it the Ibrprofin? I've taken it for years.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: Nothing wrong with my skin. I am very agitated.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was taking Tramadol and am out. But I've not done this before.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
9/25/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Your symptoms can be due to the tramadol withdrawal symptom. Tramadol is an opiate. Since you ran out, your body is agitated from lack of it. Ibuprofen is not the problem likely here. Your symptoms will gradually improve over next few days. If you resume tramadol that will also relieve the agitation.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist