Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have been experiencing all but one symptoms of

Customer Question
Epidermolysis Bullosa I have had...
i have been experiencing all but one symptoms of Epidermolysis Bullosa I have had symptoms since I was very young and its getting worse. Im too scared to tell anyone. I always th
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no doctor I just want this to be true.. I am taking
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: When I was 12 years old I had a keloid that bothered me with itching a
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I lost my voice in May. I now am able to speak in a voice that I can only describe like Wolfman Jack ex world famous DJ I went to a nurse practitioner. She told me it was allergies possibly laryngitis . I was told to not speak 3 days and I would know that it wasn't allergies . She said improvement would be noticed within a few days. It did and then for some reason it began with one word. I did not return to doctors, scared. When the blisters begin to appear look like a water blister then turn in 3 white heads that mimic acne but won't pop. I cough up strange hard yellow chunks. A few times it was blood. I worry its in my blood stream because when I bleed there are little black things in it which are now it. Why 3 together at a time?everytime
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am a 46 year old female,
9/21/2016
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Family Physician, Doctor