Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have fever for more than 4 days, and the problem starts

Customer Question
Hi, I have fever for more...
I have fever for more than 4 days, and the problem starts from one week ago, when I woke up with a lot of pain in my shoulder and specially my neck, my neck becomes so hot in the back. 2 days ago two skin rash appears and then goes away. I do not have running nose, or sore throat. I am really worried as I have never had these symptoms.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
9/20/2016
Doctor: Dr. Amir, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to have few important details. Any known medical illness? There is any neck stiffness? Any burning during urination? Any headache or blurring of vision? Any rigors and chills?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not have problem with light, I can move my neck to touch my chest. But it is so hut.
During urination I do not have burning feeling however it seems it is quite warm.
I am living in Australia, I went to emergency as my fever was consistent, but they told me to take only noroufen.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Plus I do not have headaches, but so weak and feel drowsiness.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are u still there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, I have got blood test, and it comes back all to normal. Do you have any suggestion for me?
My fever goes away by yesterday. But, still have pain in my neck and my back and without noroufenI feel so tiered. In the morning I felt uncomfortable with my nose like when I catch a cold, however, when I sneeze it all goes away.

Thanks for the details and coming back. I would like to say that this seems to be most likely viral fever which is self limited. You are also having muscle aches which is another symptom of Viral illness. This will take time and you will get better in the coming 3-4 days. I will suggest to take Vitamin C tablets and Paracetamol. Take chicken soup and soft diet.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes

Amir

Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor