Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have for a time have what I would call full scrotum, it

Customer Question
I have for a long...
I have for a long time have what I would call full scrotum , it stays like that always
And there is Zero pain . I play a game very much like tennis but it's called Pickleball and I play it 5 days a week for up to 3 hrs each time . I have never been hit or injured in that area . My testicals don't hert or seem to be swollen . I do plan to discuss this with my GP after I here from you . Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
9/20/2016
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Do you have any erection and ejaculation issues?

Do you have weak urine stream?

Frequent urination?

Are you taking any medications?
Any medical history?

Any lump in scrotum?

Thanks.
Waiting for your response.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Steady flow no hard stream
No not at all
Metfurmen & lasinapril
Very health
No
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1-978-815/6582

Thanks for all these additional information.
I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,in my opinion you should discuss with your doctor about investigations like Ultrasound,urinalysis,PSA,serum testosterone as a precautionary measure.

Chances of anything serious health issue are less.

Actually at your age,testosterone levels get decline so it can cause somewhat fullness sensation in scrotum.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor