How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 56 yr black male, as as I can remember I have always

Customer Question

Hello I am a 56 yr black male, as long as I can remember I have always felt tired. I have been taking centrum all my life and I work out often. I would like to know what can I do to change this.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry you are feeling tired.

you should see a doctor and get some blood testing to check your CBC complete blood count and complete metabolic panel

and thyroid hormone levels and B12 and iron and ferritin levels vitamin D levels

you may need to be checked for sleep apnea which can cause you to snore and gasp for air during sleep affect your sleep and cause you to feel tried.

do you have a primary care doctor who can do some testing for you?