How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm asking today about my weight problem u see my weight is

Customer Question

Good afternoon doctorI'm asking today about my weight problem u see my weight is currently 99 I'm 163 tall and I have been chubby since young age my father is in the food business I was around all kinds of food all my life I have dieted many times with professionals and without and I lose 15 KG max but gain them again at any upset mood I get
I have gone on all vegetarian diet but also gained all the weight back can u help ? Exercise now is limited since u know I had the myomectomy and can't do harsh movement and even swimming sometimes painsThank you
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

how can I help?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
sir ! need a diet plan ..there is no video call where i live im in the middle east
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

Any other medical problems? Have you tired any medications?