Thanks for all these additional details.
I am sorry to hear about your problems.
Usually such symptom occur with adverse environmental conditions.
Environmental causes like breathing very dry air is common cause.
Another condition, known as Sjorgen’s syndrome could also lead to a dry throat, You should get tested for this condition.
Actually nose and throat are connected with each other. So, you may have symptoms at throat and correcting nasal issue would resolve problem.
Kindly follow these measures-
1. You should use a nasal saline spray as needed to moisturize the nasal passages. Saline nasal sprays are available as over-the-counter without prescription.Water-based lubricants help prevent further dryness,redness irritation.
2. Keeping a humidifier running in your room or using an over-the-counter salt-water spray (inhaled through the nose) five or six times a day can provide dramatic relief.
3. Saline water can provide considerable relief from dry nose symptoms. Just instill some saline water in your nasal cavity, to add moisture to your nasal passage. Use this dry nose remedy at least for three- four times a day.
4. Rubbing a small amount of sesame oil in the nose helps to relieve irritation and dryness.
5. Sauna baths would be helpful. The steam and humidity of a sauna bath act as a natural humidifier, which relieve the symptoms.
6. You should drink lot of fluids (preferably warm).
7. You should have some Chicken soup, it is rich in many nutrients and heats up the nasal passage and would relieve throat pain.
Hope this helped
If you have any further question then you can ask me.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.