Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I dont know if I took my xarilto or not, Blood pressure med

Customer Question

I dont know if I took my xarilto or not
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Blood pressure med and armour thyroid and xarilto
JA: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?
Customer: Consistent
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I may have missed the dose tonight, wondering if it is okay to wait and take it tomorrow night
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand that you are not sure, whether you have taken the dosage or not.

Xarelto is a anticoagulant (blood thinner) which prevents the formation of blood clots.

At this time, I would recommend that you should avoid repeating the dosage.
Even if you missed one dosage, it would not have any negative effect on your health. You would be completely safe.
It should not be repeated in 24 hours.

You can count the total number of pills left in your pack.And if it's confirmed that you hadn't taken dose then you can take it.

Otherwise don't confuse and I would suggest, that you need to wait till tomorrow and then take pill at same time from tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.