Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I took 10mg of the drug Ambien last evening, then forgot and

Customer Question

I took 10mg of the drug Ambien last evening, then forgot and went to my neighbor's for a quick visit. I have no recollection of the conversation at all. I am so afraid that I said something wrong, but don't know her well enough to ask her. Do individuals typically appear intact and normal while taking this medication?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 11 months ago.

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Ambien contains Zolpidem which is quite good Anxiolytic and Sleep inducer ., if someone take this pills , intellectual functions remains grossly intact .

Regards .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/”

So Ambien is not the reason , of no recollection of conversation , this seems to be underlying anxiety .

Regards .