How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8770
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I keep getting massive spots on my face sometimes painful

Customer Question

JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I keep getting massive spots on my face sometimes painful and leaves a scar behind when it goes
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: no just that it's been over a year now also bad dark circles I don't feel good without make up i have black spot marks all over my face I hate it sometimes it's red the spots and leaves a red kind of painful rash behind
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no just that
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

Do you have a picture or two that you could send me on here for me to have a look at.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't have pictures now
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

You can take some pictures and then attach them on here later on if that is okay with you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
but it's like little spots tiny spots that sometimes get bigger and with some of them u squeeze it and something fluids comes out
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
then you get little dark marks that stays for ages. is there anything u can tell me to use to stop these spots coming out and anything good for dark circles
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your response.

There is a cream that should be available over-the-counter, comes by the name of superfade face cream.

This will help remove your dark spots and circles on your face and around your eyes.

These spots that you are having could, most likely, be acne pimples that leave scars and dark spots.

You can try using over-the-counter acne preparations. Ask the pharmacist who will help give you some local brands of acne preparations.

These topical medications usually do take two to four weeks to start working.

If there is no response you may require oral treatment and for that you would have to consult your GP.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please do submit a rating when you are done.
Kindest regards