How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 18674
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I speak with a doctor? No. How can I speak with a

Customer Question

Hi can I speak with a doctor?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. How can I speak with a doctor? And how much is it?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know? It's only $5.
Customer: I don't have any medical history. And I'm willing to pay that
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I'm ready when you are It's says $29
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.


Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please ask your question in complete detail.

Waiting for your reply…


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey, im a 23 year old male and today I've experiencing some weird stuff going on downstairs. I have no pain during urination or ejaculation. Sometimes it would have a slight burn on the tip of penile only when I'm sitting on the toilet. When I open it, it looks red and irritated. I'm not having any breakouts. The discharge is what is throwing me off. It's painless but I can feel when it happens. Recently I purchased a 2 in 1 shampoo. Which is one bottle that has shampoo conditioner and body wash. A few nights ago I used it and I noticed the slight burn started happening. And when I woke up this morning I noticed dried up yellow stains on my underwear. I pulled it out and squeezed and a yellowish discharge came out. I have no idea what it is. I do have unprotected sex with my girl but she isn't having any of these symptoms. What could this be? I appreciate the help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting for your reply
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the other expert has opted out.

There are a couple of common possibilities in this situation.

First, it is possible that this is inflammation that is occurring as a reaction to something to which the penis is coming in contact, which could be the new body wash. This would be a type of allergy, so a reasonable first step would be an oral antihistamine.

Discharge and redness of the opening of the penis also can be due to an infection of the urethra, the tube that opens at the tip of the penis. The greatest concern is that this could be a sexually transmissible germ, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea, although there are also some other germs that can also be present. The fact that your current sexual partner does not have any symptoms does not preclude the possibility of such an infection, because these germs can be present without causing symptoms. So, it is possible that you have been carrying the germ for a while and is only now causing symptoms or that she has been carrying the germs and has never caused symptoms for her.

If you take an oral antihistamine and it eases symptoms, then that would support that it is a reaction, and if it resolves and does not recur, then no further evaluation is necessary. Of course, if you are sensitive to this body wash, then it will also be necessary to stop using it. If the symptoms persist despite antihistamines, then it would be appropriate to be checked for infection.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.