Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have had 2back surgery so in the last 4 or 5 years and a

Customer Question

I have had 2back surgery so in the last 4 or 5 years and a hip replacement the end of February . About 2to 3 months after I started feeling a rubbing of something in my back especially on an incline. It wasn't painful but it made it very hard to walk, airports are awful.
Now I am hurting in the same area . ?? This getting to much for me I can't go any where except last weekend. It wasn't pretty. I'm 74 years old. And I have always been active but this has really made it impossible. I have been thinking of coming to the mayo clinic to see if they can find something. My doctors here have been the best but they don't know what to do.
What do you think?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hve you had any imaging of this area?

xrays? MRI?

just click send to reply