How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a lump on my testicle... over the past month it has

Customer Question

I have a lump on my testicle... over the past month it has almost tripled in size it is painless , it moves around, and feels almost likes it's filled with fluid, should I be worried
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: Month and kinda soft like I said feels like it's filled with fluid
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: High blood pressure caused from unknown reasons I am 22 but in military
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

sounds like you are feeling a testicular or scrotal cyst or hydrocele

you shouldn't be worried.

these tend to be benign

but you should see a doctor and get it examined and get a scrotal ultrasound to be sure.

do you have a doctor you can see ?