How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray, MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Anthony Bray, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] - How can I get relief for a throbbing,

Customer Question

Second opinion] - How can I get relief for a throbbing, burning clitoris (I am aged 81 and have suffered painful urination for the last ten months).
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.


Have your gynecologist check area that you do not have problem such as an erosion ...

Rx for viscous Lidocaine may be helpful to apply several times a day ...

Neosporin plus over the counter may be applied several times a day and may be helpful ( has skin protestant / antibiotic / topical pain reliever ) so that may be a good option for you ...

Have urine checked to rule out a UTI....

you may benefit from urinary analgesic AZO which is over the counter

I hope this is helpful for you

Let me know If you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD