DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

If a guy jabbed the area immediately below my anus with his

Customer Question

If a guy jabbed the area immediately below my anus with his penis (which may have had pre semen on it am I I risk for his?
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If your concern is an HIV infection let me assure you that it is very unlikely to get an HIV infection like this . The chances of having an HIV infection after a single time receptive intercourse is approx. 0.01 . In your case as there was just a hit from the penis around the anal region and the penetration of penis does not occur at all so this is very unlikely to give you an HIV infection. For HIV transmission a spread of virus to the other person via a breach in skin or mucous membrane continuity is required. You should not be worried as the odds are very low to catch an HIV here.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

The risk of spitting or throwing body fluids to other person body is almost negligible

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards

Feel free to ask if any more question

If you found my response helpful Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Do you have any further question ?

Regards