Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I'm a 20 year man and I feel I have something seriously

Customer Question
Hello Doctor I'm a 20...
Hello Doctor I'm a 20 year young man and I feel I have something seriously wrong with me I can't get an erection at all and if I touch my self nothing will happen at all please help I'm starting to worry.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
9/3/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

severe anxiety symptoms will kill an erection and keep you from having an erection

the more you worry, the less an erection

are you having erections in the morning when you wake up?

do you have excessive anxiety symptoms?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do since last semester in school it's been pretty rough on me and this seems to make things even worse and yes I am

you need to see a doctor about your excessive anxiety symptoms

there are treatments to help decrease anxiety symptoms.

if you are having morning erections when you wake up, then there is nothing wrong with you physically and your testosterone hormones are normal

you don't have to worry.

I am sorry you are having bad anxiety symptoms

are you willing to see a doctor at your school clinic or a primary care doctor about your anxiety symptoms?

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician