Daniel Sheibley, MD
Daniel Sheibley, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MD Grad Jefferson Medical College 2009. Internal Med intern 2010 & Radiology residency 2011. Husband & father of two.
62460980

Do make enhancement pills work? I'm not wondering about size

Customer Question

Do make enhancement pills work? I'm not wondering about size growth as that's not the prob. Keeping an erection for a long amount of time even after l cum is what I'm curious about.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Daniel Sheibley, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. No they do not at all. Even pills like viagra do not in most casesallow you to keep an erection after ejaculation. There is something called the refractory period. It is a time in which the ability to become erect and ejaculate isn't possible. THat's just nature. ANy product that says you can stay erect even longer than that is a lie. These "supplements" aren't treating any medical condition and therefore aren't subject to the rules as medications are. Most of them are just lies. Did I answer your question to satisfaction?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything l can do or take to help my situation in lasting longer? I've never really had an issue till my latest sexual partner. Embarrassing

No unless you had a major medical event since your last partner there would be no physical reason for this problem other than "stage fright" Feeling comfortable with your partner and avoiding alcohol, talking about the issue honestly would be your best route. This is nothing you'd need medication for at the age of 36