Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Can TSH 20 cause dizziness and sleepiness? I have checked

Customer Question
Can TSH 20 cause dizziness...
Can TSH 20 cause dizziness and sleepiness?
JA: When was the last time you had your levels checked? Have you noticed any weight loss or weight gain?
Customer: I have checked today . I have weight gain although dieting
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: malso have hemoglobin lower than usual about 130
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/30/2016
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand your concern.

Sleepiness,fatigue,weight gain,mood swings are more commonly associated with such hypothyroidism.

Dizziness can be present with it however not so commonly.

You should see an endocrinologist for proper treatment.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor