How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Anil Your Own Question
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9259
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr.Anil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have black dots around my anus?? No not yet I'm it's not

Customer Question

I have black dots around my anus??
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No not yet I'm it's not easy for me
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have alway been in perfect health
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It look like black rash and bumpy
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Can you post a picture?

Any history of itching?


Since how long are you having this rash??

Any history of constipation?

Blood in stools?

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.


Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No itch no pain sometimes constipated
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I notice some time now
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 11 months ago.

Do you have any skin problem?

Any other area of body with rash?

Any other relevant medical history?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No none no were else just there and it's just weird to me and it's got bigger I can fill it more
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 11 months ago.

In my opinion you should be seen by a dermatologist to rule out Acanthosis nigricans.

Also you should be screened for diabetes or thyroid problems.

You may require following investigations



FBS(Fasting Blood Sugar)

Thyroid Function Test

Skin Biopsy from the rash may also be required.

I hope this helps

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is this something I should worry about does this go away with medicine ??
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 11 months ago.

Probably a skin biopsy will be able to give more information on the diagnosis and prognosis.

I think you should not be worried and further investigations be done in your case.

This may go away with proper treatment.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Okay thank you
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 11 months ago.

Thank You.