Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm 30 and have depression I have been suffering from it for

Customer Question

Hello. I'm 30 and have depression I have been suffering from it for a while now. I am always sick. At the moment I have a chest infection feeling dizzy sick and head aches.
I know there is viruses going around and I work with kids. I just feel I am always sick, or
I am feeling really down. I feel miserable quiet a lot. I always have regrets about things I feel like my life is going no where.
I don't have kids and not married. These feelings comes in waves and then i can be good for a whole.
I try to keep myself busy but lately I just don't have the energy and feel so flat that sometimes I just want to cry.
I have a good family who help.
I am on medication for the depression and
I take iron as I have low iron I also take
Mega b and magnesium. Why do I feel like this all the time why am I always sick.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are not feeling well.

what medications are you on for depression? what dose?

have you tried to exercise and eat healthy to try to improve your health?

often times exercise can help improve your immune system and help keep you from getting sick.

eating healthier can help you feel better as well

exercise can help you sleep better at night time as well and help improve your immune system