Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Whoever the new doctor is.. I'd like a medical answer.

Customer Question
whoever the new doctor is....
whoever the new doctor is.. I'd like a medical answer. Although Dr. Rick was nice to give me a suggestion of a law school. How do I get my brain uninflammed, the parietal lobe un inflammed, the hippocampus to stop atrophing and how to get these pesticides out of my system. I don't know that a retina specialist is going to tell me that Unless he knows how the eyes are affected by the cheicals and how to get them out of the system. They are still in my system causing havoc to the brain and my cats are still being affected too.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

You have requested me so the other experts can not answer you on this thread.

If you want to talk to another doctor for a second opinion, let me know and I can opt out and open this tread to all the experts.

Also, I need your phone number so I can call you on the other thread.

Family Physician, Doctor