How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Whoever the new doctor is.. I'd like a medical answer.

Customer Question

whoever the new doctor is.. I'd like a medical answer. Although Dr. Rick was nice to give me a suggestion of a law school. How do I get my brain uninflammed, the parietal lobe un inflammed, the hippocampus to stop atrophing and how to get these pesticides out of my system. I don't know that a retina specialist is going to tell me that Unless he knows how the eyes are affected by the cheicals and how to get them out of the system. They are still in my system causing havoc to the brain and my cats are still being affected too.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

You have requested me so the other experts can not answer you on this thread.

If you want to talk to another doctor for a second opinion, let me know and I can opt out and open this tread to all the experts.

Also, I need your phone number so I can call you on the other thread.